Chapter 1

 Dear Chapter 1,

 Why must you be so difficult?
Forgive me if that seems forward. But I really think we have a problem. Your incessant inability to say what you mean, or what would be right to say.
Tendencies to dawdle and delay, no knowing what to say. Why, just right now I do believe you enjoy not having any words on your page.
 Oh how you infuriate me Chapter 1! You really do.
Rewrite and delete, the circle is always the same. Oh when oh WHEN will you let me say what it is that I want to say!
 Chapter 1, I know you have a load of possibilities, all wrapped up into one and simple phrase. That first sentence, that first solitary strand of words that so often change the tide.
Must you be so picky, with both your words and understanding.
 I do have to say, that this is quite possibly the most hardest thing I've ever had to say.

 Chapter 1. You are the hardest.

 No offers of what should be said or how I should proceed. You have no guidance and nothing with which to build upon.
 Perhaps it is not all your fault, but you most certainly do make things difficult.
I cannot seem to get past you, nor merely pass you by. No. Indeed. You seem to make everything the most difficult in all possible ways!
 Why oh why must you be so hard. Why do you have to give me so many problems?
I know what I must write, and I know what I want to say.
 So tell me Chapter 1, why do you always take it all away?

 I cannot seem to write you without feeling a cringe, yet at the same time to leave you unwritten seems a much harder day.
 So, dear Chapter 1. Perhaps you'll let me finally write you today?
 It would be much appreciated. All things considered. I've read you enough times you'd think I'd know where to begin. But sadly, I am at a loss.
So you'll have to be written even if poorly, until some day when I'll come back with editing going across.
 I know it's painful, and maybe even hard.
But oh, dear Chapter 1.

 You are by far the most difficult chapter so far.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A life and a love

Resolutions

By the grace of God