Cookie Power

 I'm running on cookie power. Cookie power and music, and this mornings coffee.
Talking books and stories, with sailing ships or sealing wax. No cabbages, but possibly Kings.
 A friend of mine and I are similar in many ways. Though our thoughts on our stories is nearly identical.

 My good friend Bronze, at the the Rambling Line. Who has an amazing blog and writing talent by the way.

 We run on milk and cookies along with the virtual insanity of creativity. We know no bounds. Nor do we see any, hence why we don't know them. See you when we see you! If at all. You really never know where we'll end up.

Comments

  1. Hey, this is Lady Carson. My sister and I nominated you for an award thingy over on our blog (sisterprojects.blogspot.com), and I just now remembered to tell you about it. Check it out, and pass it on if you'd like! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't know why it made the spacing all wonky... :P

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A life and a love

Resolutions

Blogiversary