Harder than it looks

 So, the plan was to make a new blog over on Wordpress to have as a main hub for all my doings and showings.

 Weellll....

 Let's just say it's taking a lot longer than I'd previously thought. As well as needing more prep work and finagling than expected.
 What all with actually making sure I have enough content, the right content, and just all around being certain that it's the way I want it to be, all of that is taking more time than expected.

 However, I look forward to publishing it publicly once it is finished and ready to go.
In the meantime, it seems that blogging is sadly low on my list of things to do. While I do hope to continue writing, I'm uncertain how much more I will post on this until my new blog is ready to go.

 I expect to continue some older things on there that I've done over here in greater detail, such as short stories, which to me are a great deal of fun to write!
 But I also am planning on it being more art centered, as I am more of an artist first, and a writer second.
 I look forward to sharing more with you all in the future!


 -Mae

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolutions

A life and a love

So I broke my phone