A day away

 So although it's more typical to say a day off, I prefer it to be a day away, but honestly, in my case it usually will result in being away from the doldrums of day to day life.
  I had forgotten the pleasure of setting a room in order after unpacking things, and getting it the way you want it to be, after it's been a wreak for a long time. Putting up old and new pictures, artwork from friends, and posters. Getting things put away, and throwing away other things, and then getting ready to sell a little bit more. Which will still leave me with quite a bit of stuff. But this is a season of new beginnings. And I welcome a change that is showing me that things go better when I embrace who I am. I'm excited for a year where things will be full of an adventure that is my life. And I'm ready, or at least as ready as I will ever be when the time comes. Adventure is always around the corner, I just have to recognize that it's there!


      I'm around the corner
      Just listen closely,
      I'm right here.
      Don't go the other way.
      I'm right over here,
      An adventure like no other.
      And I'm right beside you.
      Just open your eyes.
      I'm right in front of you.
      The time of your life,
      Just reach out,
      My hand is out to you,
      Just take it,
      And we'll have the adventure of a lifetime.
      I'm right here.
      Just open your eyes.
      Look for me.
      Don't go the other way,
      When I'm right here.
      I'm always here.
      An adventure of a lifetime.
      Just open your eyes,
       And take my hand.




 -Mae

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A life and a love

Resolutions

By the grace of God