A daily life

Or a day in life, both are correct when you think about it.

 So a number of things are already happening today, and other things being planned on getting done today. But for now, as far as things have happened already today: Tai Chi, calculated my bedroom to see if I could survive living in a Japanese sized apartment (Which I could), got excited about re-hydrating myself (constant state of dehydration, you're going down.) to the point where I've given myself a painful case of the hiccups, and looked at some old family photos.

 As far as what else is planned for today: Painting, eating lunch, some school I guess if I can actually grasp any of it, and getting rid of these hiccups!!

 So apparently the average size of a Japanese apartment is around 1,300 sq. ft. My bedroom is (rounded up) 259 sq. ft. Yes, I have a very large room, but to be fair I've got it essentially set up as an ultra mini apartment, and could probably very happily live in something just as big. Just provided I have a bathroom and kitchen attached, and to myself.
 The above has actually been a question that a sibling of mine and I have wondered for a long time, so I finally decided to do the measurements and research. I was happy to find I could survive in an apartment in Japan, because it wouldn't be all that different from what I have to myself now.

 Well, this has been random ramblings with Mae, or Dreamer to my NaNoWriMo friends! You see my ramblings quite often, but this one is in blog form and looks a bit more official *(;

*Talk to my friend Tara on NaNoWriMo about the winking face if you wonder why it's facing that direction.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A life and a love

Resolutions

Blogiversary