Well then.

So its been a day past two weeks since I have written here, and to be quite and altogether frankly honest it's because I have both forgotten, and not having anything in particular to write about. Granted my last post was simply about a bowl of oatmeal, but even that in of itself to me was rather fun and hilarious to write, don't ask me why.
Right now I am participating in a Story Swap with some others, though this one is a Secret Santa story swap, and I have no idea what it's all going to end up being like, but I am very excited nonetheless!
I'm also trying to figure out a last few presents for some people who have to be the most difficult people on earth to buy gifts for... simply because they literally already have everything they want because they've bought everything throughout the year, which makes it rather difficult for us gift givers. So, back to the homemade first square. Except I have one problem with that one. I have nothing with which to make homemade gifts.
I don't have nearly enough yarn to make anything knitted or crocheted for anybody.
I'm not well enough to cook or bake and seriously... have you ever tried cooking/baking a surprise gift for someone WHO IS ALWAYS HOME.
Painting or drawing something is always a backup plan for me, except that my family has recently come into the acquisition of at least four new pictures to put up on the walls and that feels like it would be a redundant gift, but I might do it anyway.
Seriously, gifts are hard people! Even at a store when I had money it was pretty much impossible to pick anything out for at least two of the people I was with. Not because we were all shopping together, no we pick a store, all of us drive over in one car, and on entering the store we promptly scatter and do out absolute best to keep out of sight of the others until we've checked out and everything is in bags, and hidden in different parts of the trunk of the car. Then you know, we have to be sure we get the right bags when we get out, but it makes it easier to do it that way, especially since none of us ever have a clue and sometimes pair up with others to find gifts simple because nobody has a single clue what to do. (Yay, unintentional rhyming!)
That all being said, I am now down with what seems to be a form of cold so shopping out of the house is not at all an option at this point. (That, and I'm pretty much now broke.) So yeah, from the sound of it, probably going to end up pulling some strange stunt to get everybody more than a tiny little stocking stuffer gift, though they might just end up getting two small stocking stuffer gifts, that's cool too! I'm never one to be good at planning large gifts so I have no idea why I'm still surprised at myself every year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A life and a love

Resolutions

Blogiversary