What makes me joyful

Do you have that one song, that no matter what you're going through, or where you are, it never fails to lift you up. I would say yes, but I have more than one, because I can listen to any of one of these songs that I'm about to list, and I never fail to feel so much massively better after I have. I count myself blessed that I can listen to such beautiful music, and what's beautiful to me. I am so blessed, far beyond anything I realize. But this is one of those things I recognize, because to be able to listen to music so frequently like I do, is something not that many people have. Music is a large part of my life, and I don't know what I would without it.

So here's a list of songs that I listen to, that never fail me or let me down.

Owl City, Tokyo - Pinterest, Tokyo
Vicetone, United We Dance - Pinterest, United We Dance
Owl City, Kiss Me Baby, It's Christmas Time - Pinterest, Christmas Time
Kye Kye, Honest Affection - I couldn't find a video for this one.

What are some songs you listen to that feel like they lift you up?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A life and a love

Resolutions

Blogiversary