3 Day Quote Challenge: Day 2

  Quote(s) of the day:

 Wings lately have been something that mean more to me than just simply flying. Just how this, is not so much about the actually flying, as what it meant to her. Whoever 'she' may be.
 Knowing where your own wings are, even when you don't see or feel them, is a blessing and a gift I think. But so often times when people don't understand, because they don't see your wings. And sometimes they don't see their own.
 Remember how to fly once you've been led once more unto your own blue sky. What does your sky look like, the one where you climb up to reach it, just to touch it and feel it once more.
 What does the sky look like when you remember that you've been set free? I'll tell you mine–blue and purple with magenta thrown in, stars scattered so far and filling the heavens, clouds just covering parts of it, but the light shining on through. A perfect galaxy all completely visible, even if just to me. A beautiful star lit night sky, one that only I can see. That's the sky that tends to set me free.
 Do you remember how to fly?

(2, because I have too many quotes to pick just three. Sorry!)


Growing positive thoughts is just an important reminder for me, especially with my battles of things. Depression is real, but although this might not sound like help to others, you do need to find a way to grow your positive thoughts. But don't force them, you need to let them come, which also means not fighting it when they do come. You need to let them grow.


Some more fabulous bloggers you should really check out:

Have a wonderful day everyone! God bless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A life and a love

Resolutions

So I broke my phone