3 Day Quote Challenge: Day 1

So I vanished for a while. Probably because of many things that happened, and many things that life threw my way. Till I guess one day I suddenly decided to check on something not mine, only to find I'd been nominated for something back in May by a good dear friend, Bronze.

 What better way to make it back than to have something to write about!

Rules:
  • Thank the person who nominated you.
  • Nominate 3 new bloggers every day.
  • Post a new quote every day for 3 days.

Today's quote:




Would it be cheating to add another quote, to describe my first quote? I'll do it anyway, though I'll do two more–A lady with class is timeless. I'm not saying learn to drink tea a certain way or how to sit and stand or how to say 'please' and 'thank you.' Quite contrary, what I am trying to say is–Be a woman who's first thought and priorities are God. Granted, I struggle myself with that alone, but so do all people. But that should never ever stop you from trying.



Well, I have some fun people to tag for this, you should really check out their blogs!
  • Miranda Marie over at Jumping in Puddles, and do check out her book Azalei's Riders!
  • Katie and Lauren of Sister Projects, they've got some really cool topics they talk about (not to mention recipes!!).
  • Alyssa from The Honeydrop Post. Super helpful writing things here that I've used!

And then that happened. Thanks for reading! God bless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A life and a love

Resolutions

Fewer Things