3 Day Quote Challenge: Day 3

  Quote of the day:







 So many people struggle every day with learning to love themselves, and although I know that this statement alone is also said alongside it everyday, it tends to be ignored.
 To be like a clashing cymbal or a clanging gong, to be repeated over and over again until it becomes meaningless sound, only to be ignored.
 Learning to love yourself is a feat and a battle all on its own. And trust me, I know. And I still fight daily.
 Who were you before the sounds of world entered into your mind? I believe that that person, is who you really were, if you haven't found them again.
 I was a child, that alone is quite evident! But more than that, I created stories. Every day, it was a new one with my stuffed animals. Flying, jumping, saving others from deep and dark caverns and ravines. Swimming across tearing rapids, and getting home just in time for tea.
 The world of mine that was purely ravaged by stories unending. That is who I was, and that is who I try to be.

Now for our nominees!

  • Cheetah, from I'm only human. And who's been an awesome friend throughout all of NaNoWriMo!
  • Bronze from Door to Another World. And my oldest writer friend! She's also got another blog you can see in the day 1 link.
  • An Inked Voice from Inspiring Ink'lings. Also known as Leila! Another NaNoWriMo writer fellow!

Have a wonderful day! God bless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A life and a love

Resolutions

So I broke my phone