Sunshine Blogger Award

 Hey guys! So, I wasn't originally going to do this again, but I recently read three others posts who had been nominated and.... I was indirectly tagged in all three, no joke.  We have RubyRemi and Spanner, thanks guys for giving me something to write about!

 So, it seems only fair I do it again. I've been silent for months and don't know what to post on here any more. I tried and it just doesn't seem to want to work. So I'm going to answer all the questions that were posed to the nominees, feel free to read them all or not. I don't know when I'll be back on here again.
 Alright, up up and away!


Guidelines

1. Thank the person(s) who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11(in my case 33) questions sent by the person(s) who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog.

Ta-da!

Time for questions.

Ruby's Questions 


Q1. Would you prefer to live in a treehouse or a cabin on a mountain?
A1. A cabin on a mountain, it'd be so bright and beautiful being on a mountainside!

Q2. How long is it acceptable to wear the same socks?
A2. No more than two days maximum. I rarely wear socks even that long if at all.

Q3. Best song to listen to while doing something boring in order to make it epic?
A3. Whatever gets me going, it really depends on what I'm doing. If I'm cleaning I opt for a Daft Punk, Transiberian Orchestra or something else hard core. If I'm doing something like going through old things or just needing to sort, probably Rippingtons or Sky Sailing.

Q4. PB&J or turkey and cheese sandwiches?
A4. PB&J all the way! :D

Q5. What would you most like to play in a band? (Actual musical skill not required)
Q5. Well, of something that I have no skill in, I'd definitely go Saxophone! I already have minor skills in other things, nothing crazy though.

Q6. What is the most perfect breakfast?
A6. Whatever it is that fills me, tastes good, and is spent in a relaxed time, just being.

Q7. What is your opinion on flying cars?
A7. That if I owned one I would most likely be a terrible driver. But other than that, it'd probably be pretty cool! :)

Q8. Favorite classic movie?
A8. Depends on how classic we're going here. Classic as in Funny Face, or classic an is Princess Diaries? I have a lot of favorite movies that count as classics. Let's go with Funny Face for now!

Q9. Do you like surprise birthday parties?
A9. I don't really know, I've only helped in one and haven't ever had one for me.

Q10. Which of the following would you like to work in: mall bookstore, used bookstore, or a library?
A10. Library! I'd try to keep track of the people that come in the most and see what it is they like to read, and then ask what they thought on some that I might have already read. (Not to mention working the dress code to dress like a victorian librarian, it'd be to cool!)

Q11. If there was one question you could ask and get the exact truth for an answer, what question would you ask?
A11. I would probably ask something that I already know the answer, too. Because sometimes to know something for certain, if it's not the outcome I was hoping for, I don't know that I'd be able to accept that. I'm far to stubborn to accept an answer that says something is impossible. And if I'm told that something I'm hoping for or working for won't work out, chances are, I wouldn't give up, I'd do my best to prove whoever told me that, that they were wrong. I'm stubborn that way.

Remi's Questions

Q12. If you could live in any fictional world/reality, which would it be?
A12. Narnia. I don't think it really matters how many more books I read, Narnia will always be my home.

Q13. Who's your favorite actor?
A13. I don't think I have a favorite now that I think about it... I find many of them impressive and talented, but now that I'm honestly thinking about it. I don't.. have a favorite. The closest I could come to was Audrey Hepburn, she's been an inspiration for me in several things.

Q14. What character(s) are you most like?
A14.  Ah! I answered something like this once before, and I think my answers are still the same.
Sophie from Howl's Moving Castle (film)
Nora Valkyrie from RWBY
Princess Leia Organa from Star Wars

Q15. If you could meet any character, which would you meet?
A15. Of the three I just mentioned? Gosh. Princess Leia Organa, she's a strong woman who led an entire rebellion and kept cool even under fire, somebody I would have loved to meet in person.

Q16. Beach or mountains?
A16. *groans* Why am I always asked this one?  ...mountains.

Q17. Mythical creatures or super powers?
A17. Mythical creatures! I would LOVE getting to see things like Phoenix's and Pegasi, not to mention Fauns and the like.

Q18. What super power would you have, if you could pick any?
A18. I don't know how well this would work as a power.  The ability to survive in any environment. I could go in the ocean and breath, and I could also go to space and see everything.

Q19. What is your favorite music playlist you have?
A19. I don't actually have a music playlist, I have all of my music in one or two big places and shuffle through them both constantly.

Q20. What's your favorite song to write to?
A20. I don't have any one song, but probably the one I listen to the most is somewhere in the Owl City/Adam Young vicinity.

Q21. What's your favorite method of writing? (Clarification: computer, pen & paper, etc)
A21. Computer for writing on my books, but other than that I try to use pen and paper.

Q22. What's your favorite classic book? *gasp*
A22.  ARGH! You love doing this don't you? Hrm... I might have to go with Voyage of the Dawn Treader, maybe Prince Caspian. (Let's just say C.S. Lewis for good measure.)

Spanner's Questions

Q23. Which place in the world do you want to visit the most?
A23. I would love to visit either The Louvre, or maybe the Taj Mahal.

Q24. Who is your role model/inspiration?
A24. I don't have any one inspiration, but for role models, my Grandfather.

Q25. What was the very first fandom you got into?
A25. Okay, if we're counting before I knew what fandom's were, than Star Wars or Disney. If we're counting after, the Owl City fandom.

Q26. Early bird or Night owl?
A26. Night owl, even though I dearly do love the early morning.

Q27. What was the last book you read and what did you think of it?
A27. The last one I read was Redwall, which I've read before, and I still loved it!

Q28. Have there been any books you just couldn't finish?
A28. The Great Gatsby. I tried, but I had the ending spoiled for me. After that I found it impossible to pick back up.

Q29. Favourite mythical animal?
A29. This one has always been tricky for me. Either Phoenix or Pegasus. I love a lot of the mythical creatures, they're all so intriguing!

Q30. (this is going to be tricky) but favorite book in each genre?
A30. Tricky? NO KIDDING. THANKS SPANNER. Okay, here we go, best I can figure it. (I'm using a list of genres to aid me in this quest you've given me.)
Classic: The Chronicles of Narnia
Crime: The Hardy Boys
Fairy Tale: Cinderella (By K.Y. Craft, thank you very much.)
Fantasy: The Blue Sword
Mystery: Vesper Holly
Science Fiction: (I don't have one for this yet)
Western: The Cherokee Trail
This is just a short list of books in genre's, if you have any other genre's I'll do my best to answer them!

Q31. Favorite old movie. (from like 80s or before)
A31. Most Audrey Hepburn movies, and a number of musicals with Bing Crosby or Frank Sinatra.

Q32. Favorite dragon? (from any movie, book or computer game)
A32. Probably Toothless from How To Train Your Dragon, or Smaug from The Hobbit.

Q33. What was the first book you remember?
A33. A Day with Wilbur Robinson. I used to have my family members read it to me before going to bed, and once I was old enough to read it myself I'd have fun with my siblings by purposefully misreading key words and sentences. I've always loved that book dearly.


Well, there we have it. 33 questions and more than 33 answers from the looks of it.
Now, if you have managed to read this far, not only do I applaud you, but I nominate you for the Sunshine Blogger Award! I also nominate anyone wearing a red sock or a blue shirt.


Now, my questions for you! And don't worry, it's only 11, not 33!

1. If you were capable of time travel, would you do it?
2. If you lived in a fantasy world, what would you be and what would your occupation be?
3. Would you rather be stuck in a movie or a book, and get returned to the real world after.
4. What it your preferred method of travel?
5. If you owner a mythical creature as a pet/companion, what would it be, and why?
6. Would you travel to space if given the option?
7. Would you rather have a mansion, or a one person home? Why that one?
8. Would you prefer to have an extra month of Spring or an extra month of Autumn?
9. What is a movie that made you really think?
10. What is a book that made you really think?
11. What is something simple, or mistaken for ordinary, that makes you happy deep down inside?


I hope you have a wonderful day/rest of the day/afternoon/night/whenever, "see" you later!

-Dreamer-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A life and a love

Resolutions

By the grace of God