Books and Dreams

 Hey guys! For those of you that love, adore, or even just simply like books, I hope this will be the thing for you!
 Books are a passion of mine, they always have been, even during the slumps when it seems impossible to find any good new ones.
 But they're also something that never failed to be in my life, from before I can remember, to the present.
 Write what you know.
Well, what do I know? I know books. I should say, I know of them. Many books far and wide have come and gone in my life, some stayed in a special place in my heart, while others have passed on from memory. But to those that come into my life long enough to stay and read, why those are the ones I wish to address, maybe permanently?
 I wish to write about the books I read, perhaps give an opinion or a suggested audience to those who are also in search of a good read.
 Now, while I don't plan on doing this often, starting at once every month to get the hang of things, I do plan on doing this thoroughly. Books are important, and many times people just don't read them because they don't know where to begin. Some only read for school, others like me have gotten in trouble reading books during school.
 So even though I plan on starting out small, I hope it will grow. Because books are special, and I feel that they should be shared.


 Perhaps one day I'll post about the adventures of Phileas Fogg, and another, about a girl who could fly with a thought.
 I hope to talk about the books that come into my life, so that I can share them with others. Maybe give a suggestion on what to read next depending on other preferences, because if you get right down to it, readers everywhere have one common connection.

 We love to read.

 So, I should say that you can expect a post beginning this adventure before the end of the month. If not, why, comment on this post and I'll see just what is taking me so long. I've read more than enough books to start off this daring do, so I'd hope to have at least one thing up by then!
 I hope you look forward to this as I do, with a touch of excitement!


 To the readers and the dreamers,

 Pleasant readings!

-Mae

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A life and a love

Resolutions

By the grace of God