A Book Recommend: Princess Academy

 I had the opportunity today to visit the used bookstore just a short drive away from my home. And aside from some handy stocking stuffers, what else do I find but–



–a book I'd never thought to find available!

 I had read Princess Academy* several years ago when I was struggling for good books to read. (Seems I come by that problem more and more often as time goes on.)
 This one was a bit of an unknown to me when I picked it up. I had already read 'The Goose Girl'* also by Shannon Hale*

 I can't tell you exactly my first thoughts or opinions on the book, because of the simple fact that I don't remember.
 But if my impression three or more years later to finding this available on a bookshelf in a used book store was–Oh my word I can't believe it!!!–then I'd say it's a fairly good assumption I enjoyed it.

 For the sake of spoilers or any other present tidbits that might give the story away, I shall simply say this.

 If you enjoy stories that are about strong characters, interesting cultures, and learning about the value of life and many of it's components, I'd say–read it!
 It is a middle school oriented book, but it's a good story nonetheless!



*This is not a promotion, merely a suggestion on a good book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A life and a love

Resolutions

So I broke my phone