Did you ever want to learn a new language?

 Dear Reader,

 Did you ever learn another language while waiting till the point in time that you could another that you had wanted to learn from the beginning?
 Such is the case for me. Although I have no way of officially learning Japanese, I pick up a couple sounds or phrases here and there around my way from listening to either Anime, music, or just things in general that have dealings with Japanese words.
 But as for learning a language until I can I guess officially start learning Japanese in a way that qualifies as learning it, I'm learning French. And I have to say, learning French is a very interesting experience! I enjoy it quite thoroughly, though I do wish learning Japanese would be a thing easier to locate as far as learning material. I had thought of simply buying a school book that children in Japan begin with, after all, it's their language, they should no more than anyone else how to teach it.

ええと?

(That is supposed to be 'You know?' in Japanese, if it is not, I am sorry, please tell me how to correct it.)



 - Mae

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A life and a love

Resolutions

Fewer Things