It doesn't take much

 Dear Reader,

 It truly doesn't take much to find things. Not for me anyways. For while some pieces I find at second hand places, others I'll invest in new. It all depends on what I can find, and what I can do.
 Some things it's perfectly fine to get them second hand, but some things you are simply better off getting new, not previously worn by someone who has shaped a piece or an article of clothing to fit their body instead of your own. In that sense, it is good to buy new, but in others, not so bad to find second hand. This can be said for an outing that happened over this past weekend.

 New:

 A blue and white knit sweater,
 a pair of heeled ankle boots with bows.


 What I found:

 A long cream vest with rose-orange buttons and a fabulously made lapel.
 A dark grey and silvery bolero.


 All four of these I have managed to fit into my daily wear, and into my costuming supplies as well. Because in all honesty, you can never have too much in costume supply!


 - Mae

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A life and a love

Resolutions

Fewer Things