So I broke my phone

 Not that that's anything really super new to the world of people who have owned phones, it can happen.
 Mine just happened to be right before my parents picked me up from youth group.
 Not only that, it cracked in a rather magnificent way, making it almost look like a canyon ravine was on the screen of my phone, with swirling rock...

 Other than that it still kinda sucked because I cracked my phone. It wasn't any special phone, not an iPhone or anything like that, just a cheap-o that you can get most anywhere, but aside from that. No way I'm holding it close to my face now while having a phone conversation.

 On the upside! By some miraculous sensation, the camera is now almost always functioning correctly, whereas before it 98% of the time refused to even turn on correctly. Go figure :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A life and a love

Resolutions