Chocolate Musings

These were some thoughts that a friend Marci, had a little while ago in regards to chocolate. These were my responses.

M is Marci, D is Dreamer(Me).


D: Okay, chocolate responses time! :D *this may or may not end up a blog post because of my love of chocolate.*

M: What if chocolate isn't really chocolate, but the edible form of the tears of fairies?

D: Then I would probably feel really sad every time I ate chocolate, if it was considered still ethical to eat.

M: What if there were other forms of chocolate, such as gold chocolate or purple chocolate? Would they taste different?

D: I think they would most definitely still be chocolate, but with a secondary flavor to them, a metallic-y bit to the gold, and such.

M: in Spain, you can drink liquid chocolate. Why don't we all live in Spain?

D: Well I imagine after a while we'd get pretty crowded, but I'd love to drink liquid chocolate!

M: What if we came up with a way to make truly intelligent, sentient, artificial life? Wouldn't it have to be made of chocolate, the embodiment of all human emotion?

D: Most certainly.

M: If vegetables were made of chocolate or tasted like chocolate, would kids like them more?

D: Well, assuming they're still healthy for you, I think they would!

M: What if our blood was chocolate? Would that make us a dessert?

D: O.o well. If our blood was chocolate... I think eating it would be considered a form of cannibalism.

M: What if chocolate were a valuable, rare metal? Would no one eat it?

D: I think it would become the international currency reserve of the world. So no, I doubt anyone other than an evil mastermind overlord would find the gall to eat it.

M: what if weapons were made of chocolate? Would they be effective in combat at all? Would the battles consist of trying to keep your opponent from eating your sword/gun?

D: Effective? Probably not. Battles consist of eating enemy weapons? Well, only if you don't want to get sick would that not be a problem, but if that wasn't... good luck.

M: What if chocolate were lethal?

D: We'd all probably be dead by now by having ingested chocolate.

M: What if instruments were made of chocolate? Would we eat them instead of playing them?

D: Maybe... would we? O.o

M: What if everything were chocolate but the Chritenos?

D: I have absolutely no idea O.O

M: Is there such a thing as too much chocolate? who decides is too much?

D: Yes there is such a thing as too much. I think too much is when you start feeling funny and you think it's not a good idea to keep eating it.

M: Hmm... we should all write chocolate based-stories.

D: YES. I WILL.

M: What if chocolate were the cause of world peace?

D: When I would become a chocolate maker.

M: what if music were chocolate?

D: Then... then.. then my life would probably be almost entirely complete in nearly all ways :3

M: what if coughs were chocolate?

D: um... I would probably not eat it.

M: What if chocolate were some kind of disease? Would anyone who got it turn into chocolate?



D: That.. would be very very bad.


 Now these were the very first things that came to mind as I read these questions. So enjoy the insanity :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A life and a love

Resolutions

Blogiversary