Cleaning Day

 Have you ever looked at some of the things you have kept over time, and wondered, "Why do I still have that?" I ask myself that about once a day, because I have kept pretty much everything that I have ever been given. But now, I feel the weight and pressure of all these things that I have kept and are now surrounding me, that I no longer like, or wish to keep.
 I've tried cleaning before but it never got me anywhere, because as with many people, cleaning usually just involves putting objects in less obvious places. Till finally, (if you're me, or are like me) you end up finding far more spiders in your room than you care to ever see. Which in my case, starts at one.
 Not all spiders are bad, I do know that, but the ones that tend to show up in my house, are the kind you can be in trouble with if you get bit.

 But now, I'm cleaning. I'm getting rid of, selling, and throwing away the things I no longer want and don't need to keep. Now some things, although I might not like them, are far to practical to just toss away, so things like an extremely cube shaped bookshelf is going to stay, because I have too many books to just get rid of it.
 But I'm ready. I'm ready to get rid of all this clutter that has been making me sick of coming into my room because I hate how it feels to be in it surrounded by junk.

 And, well, it's Autumn now. It usually gives me good boost because it's my favorite season of the year!

 Have a good day everyone, God bless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A life and a love

Resolutions

So I broke my phone