Not a challenge, but an exercise.

This is a post about---If you had three words to describe yourself (a color, a sound, a word of your choice) what would they be?
As asked by Mandy, from NaNoWriMo.


Mine: Lavender, Birds, Searching.



It's color of my hands as I sit here and watch. The feeling that I have when I'm bundled up all soft. The feeling of the wind as it runs through my hair, it's the crisp morning air as I whisper, and ne'er. How do I look when the water turns cold, yet it's the beauty that I see when the heather is foretold. The sense that I feel when the light is not yet dawned, it's the time of the day when it is not quite beyond. The color in this place of time, that I find to be, lavender.

The sound when morning is just a frond, the paleness of the plants and growing tendrils. The glittering notes that you hear just outside. It's clear, yet soft, but it's enough. To make the world sound so near. The sound of birds.

Restless, yet inviting. Searching, and enticing. Looking forever, but setting down to rest. Yet, not for long, I'm still out there walking. Finding what it is that will make my heart soar. Searching for what it is; that will make my heart much more.



So now, I'm curious too. What is it that you would use, to describe you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A life and a love

Resolutions

So I broke my phone