Cold and Sunshine

 I really have a good amount of things to say, but it doesn't feel right to say them. Because of life, and how it works, and how the world around us revolves, I really find it hard to sometimes understand, the differences of how our lives all pan. Forgive me for being vague, and even a little bit cryptic. But the past few days have been hectic, and altogether eye-opening.
 Forgive me once more for sounding to unclear and dull, but today's not a day, that I feel so full.
Deadened inside, yet full of emotion, such is the strange yet turning wheels of grief.
For life throws one asunder, and all you can hear is deadened thunder.

 I wish to write of joy, yet sometimes it is hard to do. I don't always know what to say, and today that happens to be true.
 I wish you all the best of day, though some might not call it so. I hope you a day better than the last, and may you find God and great joy, in every small task.

 For love one another, and do it well. For love is important, that I at least shall tell.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A life and a love

Resolutions

So I broke my phone