Being an adult is hard

 Because at the moment, I have two very good reasons why I will probably never be able to live alone.


 1. I can forget to drink water for several days, unless I am reminded.

Which I just know will end up with me, being visited by a friend, and them asking me:

Friends asks, "When was the last time you had water to drink?"
To which I reply, "Yesterday with lunch, and I know that because that was Tuesday and I had an important thing I did that day."
Friend will look at me very disappointed, "Mae, this is Friday."

 More or less how I imagine the conversation playing out.


 2. I have tendencies to open up a jar or box of snacks and carry it around with me until I am not longer hungry.

Which would lead to a friend or family member showing up and asking if I ate anything healthy that day. To which, I would probably just play it off saying I had a very consistent amount of food that day. (But I'd probably still be holding the empty snack container.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A life and a love

Resolutions

So I broke my phone