The Gates are open

 So, it's that time of year again! Pumpkin! ...oh, and NaNoWriMo prep.
So if you're over on NaNoWriMo, and are a teenager, do check out the forum Christian Teens Together. We're a crazy bunch, that much is true. But we're pretty lively for a writer's group, and if you need someone to talk too I can guarantee you'll find someone there who can give you some help.

 The NaNoWriMo website was wiped in time for the crazy masses of writers and prep work that are now swarming the internet. I am one of those crazy writers, simply because I am.

 Back to the subject; the Gates of NaNoWriMo's very own Christian Teens Together forum.

 For those Chriteno's of you reading–and I know you're out there–and my other readers as well, look forward for some crazy posts that might revolve around anything from random inspiration, crazy conversations and pep talks, to ernest bouts of writing rants that could go on for ages.

 I look forward to sharing another NaNoWriMo with you all, *happy writing!



*Well, happy being for you. Your characters might have greatly different things awaiting them. Ah, the trials of a writer ;)


-Classical Dreamer, aka Mae Fort.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A life and a love

Resolutions

So I broke my phone