Day 16: Onions are the answer

Well. They're at least the answer in the Redwall audio book I've had playing in the background. Any of you reader's ever read Doomwyte?

 While I'm going along my merry way of having changed my goal on what I'm writing for November once again, this is a goal I know I can make. One that I will do all in my power to complete as well.
 I'm not prepared to write the novel I've been attempting to write for the past 15-16 days. Now, I'm writing a collection of short stories and hopefully fabulous tales to reach the 50 thousand word goal.

 If anything else, I am going to teach myself commitment. Commitment is not a light word, neither in speaking terms or in meaning.
 But more on that later.
 I have already written one short story that is just under 5k words. And in my search for learning the basics of editing a piece of writing, I came across a website I had read before. And my personal opinion, it is a very handy piece of advice!

 https://warriorwriters.wordpress.com/2013/08/21/six-easy-tips-for-self-editing-your-fiction/

 Let me know what you think, and if you have any other tips you would like to add to those! I'm only just beginning to learn the grandness of the editing process. I'll let you know what I find later on, perhaps I'll write about it in full some time if I ever learn enough.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A life and a love

Resolutions

So I broke my phone