A year of Blessings

 If I could not find a single thing to be thankful for this Thanksgiving, than I would be lying. True this year has had it's ups and downs in many degrees, but throughout it all, I am still here, and that alone is something to be thankful for.
 If I had the chance to do it over again, I don't think I would, because then I wouldn't be the me I am here today.
 All circumstances that have happened, happened. There is no denying that. But, I am thankful that I am still here, I am alive.
 I am alive.
 I live in a house.
 I have food to eat.
 Water to drink.
 Schoolwork to do, because that means I have knowledge available to me.
 Dishes to clean because we have been well fed.
 Floors to sweep and shelves to dust because we have a home.
 Tables to clear because we have abilities and hobbies we can pursue.
 Rooms to clean because we have personalities.
 Blankets and beds because of provision.
 Warm sweaters and slippers because of plenty.
 Music to listen too because of joy.
 Voices to sing with because of good health.
 Family that loves me, and friends that care about me.
 Gifts beyond measure, and love beyond compare.
 Grace from the Father, and peace from the Son.
 Guidance from the Spirit, and so much more.
 I am thankful for everything in my life because without it I would not be here today.
 I might have struggles, I might have pains. But all of that because I am alive, and I am human.
 Some may say a perfect life involves no pain, no sorrow. But would we know the fullness of life or the way of life that we know now?
 I am thankful for my life, because I am wonderfully blessed. Blessed beyond measure, and beyond imagination.
 God the Father has blessed me immeasurably, and for that I am forever thankful.


 Happy Thanksgiving everyone, and God bless!

 Mae Fort

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A life and a love

Resolutions

So I broke my phone