Fewer Things

 There are fewer things more enjoyable than biting into a homemade cookie. Made to the right amount of crispy chewiness. The chocolate chips scattered throughout it. The richness of the butter making it wonderfully smooth. Paired with a good cup of tea, I can think of few things more that to me, bring joy to my morning touch of breakfast treat.


Christmas's Savory Sweet

 Where do they come from?
 Where did they go?
 The cookies are made,
 The doughs are rolled.

 Made of every type and call,
 The brilliant delights.
 A kind for all.
 So many treats and so many sweets,
 To all of us this kindly thrall.

 So sweet and enamoring.
 This tasty treats delight.
 They bring a smile,
 And a light,
 To all who eat,
 A Christmas's chocolate savory delight.


©Mae Fort

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A life and a love

Resolutions

So I broke my phone