Sunshine Blogger Award!

 Because I liked Rubix's questions, and had no idea what to blog about. So this'll be a jump start of sorts.

 So let's go!


 Question 1: If you could paint your entire house one color, what would it be?
I would paint it cream, or pale green. Either of those two colors would suit me fine!

 Question 2: Do you prefer to write on notebooks or computers?
This really all depends, up until recently all of my writing was typed on the computer. As I have begun writing on paper, however, it seems to be a much more satisfactory way to get it done.

 Question 3: Winter or Summer?
I'll say Winter, because there's just so much that I enjoy doing during the winter months. I have to be honest, though, I don't always care for the cold weather itself.

 Question 4: Favorite movie currently in theatres?
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story. Hands. Down.

 Question 5: If you could learn a skill overnight, what would it be?
Out of any skill I could possibly think of? *rubs forehead* Golly, any of the following three: martial arts, dance, or watchmaking.

 Question 6: Favorite smell?
Fresh baked goods and hot coffee.

 Question 7: Do you like writing with noise or silence?
I prefer a quiet ambient noise, like a refrigerator or a washing machine running, something to keep it from getting so quiet that it's pin-drop silent. But I usually prefer to the quieter areas of the house when I write.

 Question 8: Favorite quote? Or two? Or ten?
*laughs* You asked, I'll deliver.
And pairing it down to only ten was harder than I thought it would be.











 Some of these I had not discovered until I found something similar to them in my own life. Some, helped me along, others have led me along better.

 Question 9: Favorite childhood toy?
Beanie babies. We all had them at one point or another.

 Question 10: If you could change history, would you?
Absolutely not.

 Question 11: What is your least favorite song?
Some people are going to hate me for this, but others might not, I personally can't stand Rap or New Country. And probably near half of the current most popular artists out there. It's just my personality, I grew up listening to people like Sting and The Rippingtons.


 So apparently I'm supposed to nominate 5, but I'll do the same thing Rubix did because I don't know who to nominate: Anyone who knows me on NaNoWriMo, wants to answer the questions below, or is currently listening to Christmas music.

 Here are your questions:

1. If you could invent a new method of delivering letters, what would it be?

2. Coffee or Tea? Or neither, if not both?

3. Favorite holiday of the year?

4. If asked to pick between Star Wars and Star Trek, which would you choose?

5. Physical books or Kindle/Nook?

6. If you found yourself in victorian England, what would your reaction be?

7. Has a movie or book ever made you cry? Either from laughter or sadness.

8. Quick! Aliens are attacking, what's your first move?

9. Favorite pizza topping?

10. Do you have a "hidden" talent that can surprise new acquaintances?

11. What is the function of a rubber duck?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A life and a love

Resolutions

So I broke my phone