Today's Playlist

 Listening to music today yielded an interesting playlist from several different artists.

 While usually when I listen to music I'll either listen to all of the same artist at once, or a similar music genre. Today features an upbeat compilation along with some cheery Christmas music for a finish! Hope you enjoy!

*note, I own none of these songs, simply sharing the awesome.


  1. Krewella - Enjoy the Ride (lyric video)
  2. Krewella - Enjoy the Ride (Vicetone Remix)
  3. Vicetone - United We Dance
  4. Owl City - Kiss Me Babe, It's Christmas Time
  5. A Great Big World - Kaleidoscope
  6. Owl City - Peppermint Winter

 I hope you enjoy the songs! Although, please keep in mind I have only listened to these particular video links so I can't tell you what other videos may contain/sound like.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A life and a love

Resolutions

So I broke my phone