3 and Counting.

 Hey there readers!
Less than 4 hours until NaNoWriMo begins. Hard to believe isn't it?

 Already, my plans for NaNoWriMo have changed since earlier this month. While I had originally planned on simply writing down my world building for several stories at once, I've opted instead to work on one solitary story that has only started to make itself at home earlier this year.
 I had (once again) planned on pantsing the story (as NaNoWriMo calls it, the act of writing with no plan or outline at all). But once again, the story made itself know in the form of three characters who's names and personal stories came out of that foggy area most stories tend to shroud themselves in.

 So, instead of four I'm working on one. And rather than no plan, the inkling of a plot line has decided to make itself known.

 I know I don't update regularly, but throughout the month of November I'm hoping to post regular updates on either processes, or different things that happen. Either way, I'll do my best to do some regular updating instead of my rather... sporadic updates.

 I look forward to this next month, and I hope you do as well!

Good fortune, and happy writing!

-Mae/Dreamer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A life and a love

Resolutions

So I broke my phone