Bit of Nostalgia

 Yes, I still have 9 unfinished blog posts. Yes, I should be eating lunch instead of shortbread cookies. And yes, I really should be doing more schoolwork.
 But to quite fair and completely honest, I do have a touch of nostalgia for some of the posts on my old blog. The Wandering Narnian. I don't really know what I plan on doing with it, or what I really planned to do with some of those old posts, but several of them were to me, quite well done. (At the time at least. Some do make me slightly cringe.)
 It's going something like this in my head.
You already have Bible Notes starting on your blog.
You already don't finish your drafted posts on your blog.
You haven't written those last two scenes on your novel.
You really should do more school.
And, you really should just finish something to begin with so you can move onto the next thing instead of multitasking ineffectively.
 So, I will probably be having some old posts from an old blog be resurfacing soon. And I will say, I did a fair amount of poetry, so if I do end up posting some old things, the poems will probably have some reworking done before I post them again. Till then, have a splendid blessed week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A life and a love

Resolutions

Fewer Things