A New Direction

So last night during youth group, I had a realization of the fact that I take all of these notes on post it notes during service, and a couple times some siblings have taken pictures of my notes to read later. But, despite the fact that I take all these notes, I will admit I don't think I've taken the time to go back and look at hardly any of them. I have them all on a cork board, but that cork board is on the inside of a door to my desk that I am not using a whole lot right now. So, both for my benefit, and I'm hoping some others that don't mind reading some others opinions and possibly discussing things bible related, I'd like to start posting things related to the notes I've taken, and to just talk some about it. I'm unsure of whether I should start doing it with the first notes I've taken, or with the most recent ones. Also, I'll either be doing this on Wednesday nights, or on Thursday morning like right now.
 This will be a preliminary post I think, but despite that--let me say this from last night's notes.

  • God has a plan for you
  • You are rebuilding
  • You are being opposed because you are trying to live you like for Jesus
  • The enemy will try to get in during the process to mess you up
These are the bible verses that were highlighted during last night's talk.

  • 1. Corinthians 6:19-20
  • Ezra 4 and 6:1-12

Don't lose heart. The enemy will do anything to get you away from God, we know that, but we live for God anyway. So take heart my friends, brothers and sisters in Christ. You're not alone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A life and a love

Resolutions

Fewer Things