Locate the Artist

Hello friends! While going through my room, I came across a picture I had bought some time ago but never found a way to hang. While it's only a copy, it's a very good photocopy. Sadly, however, neither the picture itself or the frame it's been printed on has a watermark or a signature of any kind. I've never had to search for artwork online when I've had a physical copy, so I'm quite new to this.
That being said, this is the painting/photocopy in question:




I was hoping in the off chance that any of my readers out there would know anything about this painting, that they'd be able to help me in my search.
Or, if you know any good ways of finding artists online, to maybe offer up some advice on the subject?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A life and a love

Resolutions

Fewer Things