Adam Young Scores–Apollo 11

 Recently I managed to acquire the full 11 scores by Adam Young (though he has them all available on his website for free and I encourage you to go check them out!)




 Today I listened to the album titled: Apollo 11: the music to accompany the momentous event of man landing on the moon. As such, I feel that the music is a magnificent accompaniment to one of the most well known events in modern history. I encourage you to go listen to the fabulous album, and let me know what you think!

-Mae

*I do not own this artwork, it belongs to the creator James R. Eads.

Comments

  1. I have a friend who loves Adam Young and would text me every first of the month to let me know a new score was out. ;D My personal favorite is The Endurance :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A life and a love

Resolutions

Fewer Things