Thanks for the red sock

Well, I for one find my friend Rubix's ways of tagging people quite fun, and half the time I end up doing or having or wearing one of the things she lists for the tagged people. This time, I was wearing blue and red patterned socks.

Well, here be the pretty picture to go along with this nomination:


Quite lovely in my opinion!

And without further delay, the rules/recommended order of things.


  1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
  2. Write a post to show your award
  3. Give a brief story of how your blog started
  4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
  5. Select 15 other bloggers for this award
  6. Comment on each blog to let them know you nominated them and link to the post you created.
How I started my blog, well...

 I started blogging about 6 years ago on a blog that no longer exists. Then about 5 years ago I began my second blog with a very similar intent but it didn't go for very long, then a third blog that lasted about a month before I stopped posting. Then, in 2015 I posted for the very first time here on the blog that used to be known as 'Touch of Euphoria'.

As far as blogging advice goes; write what you mean and say what you mean to say, and keep at it. Even if you don't feel like you're improving, you are, because nobody can get better without practice, that goes for blogging, writing, and literally everything in the world. Everybody is a learner and a beginner at some point before they're a master.

I don't think I know 15 bloggers, so... (stealing borrowing this from you Rubix)

I nominate anyone who is drinking a hot beverage, or is listening to music!

Have a wonderful day, and God bless!

-Mae

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A life and a love

Resolutions

Fewer Things