Greek Goddess

So in trying a new Hairstyle today, I found that I not only (1 Have an excessive amount of hair when it comes to styling it. But that (2 I really need to use the right hairstyling stuff.
 The style was putting on a headband over the hair, and taking small pieces and twisting them, then twisting them around the headband, until all the hair is wrapped around the headband and, if needed, use a couple of bobby pins.
 I used a thin elastic headband to put up my hair, and lets just say the resulting hairstyle was rather unexpected. I expected a nicely rolled up out of the face and off the neck hairstyle, while what I got was a really puffy on top, widely rolled slightly spikey roll. The result when I first saw it, I thought I was attempting to be a Greek Goddess for some sort of party! But I like it nonetheless. It's only the first attempt, and to be honest not all my first attempts look quite this nice.
 So really, if your hairstyle when you first try it doesn't look that great to you, it might not look bad for a costume. Meanwhile, I'll be practicing this for the upcoming Summer. Because when the heat hits, I'll be wanting my hair up off my neck as much as possible, but I don't want it cut, no matter how much some people I know make fun of pretending to cut my waist length hair. It's mine, and they can cut theirs all they like, I'm happy with my long and thick brown hair!


 - Mae

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A life and a love

Resolutions

Blogiversary