2015

 So another year has begun, and although it is already February, I still call it the beginning of the year. Mainly because not all that much typically happens in January.
 I'm sincerely hoping this year will be something very special, because each year is special in it's own way, despite all the ups and downs of life, because that's how life is. Last year was special, and the year before that, and so on and so forth. But this year I has given myself some goals that I know I can accomplish this year. Including a short summer bucket list, and a reading list! I haven't made either in a long time, so I figured it was about time to start them up again. And even just small goals like stopping a bad habit, like nail biting etc. But I have a lot of hopes for this year, and I plan to make the most of it!

 Summer 2015 - A brief list

#1. Learn as much as I can
#2. Be the best I can be
#3. Connect stronger with God
#4. And do the things that have been set in my heart to do!

 It's going to be most likely be an inconsistent type of place for me to write. But if I can help it, I'll be writing every day, to help along the goal of writing a little bit every day, because it's impossible to write 365 bad short stories if you write one a day!
 So 2015, here I come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A life and a love

Resolutions

Fewer Things