Valentines

Valentines day, it's quite the event. Of which the main thing I look forward too is chocolate and the like.  As it is with almost every movie night with my family, it ends with a nice amount of sweet treats and popcorn, and a couple of movies we all can watch over and over again. One of them being, You've Got Mail.

 I love the movie, it's one of my favorite movies, a great story, and I love any movie that I have seen with Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan. And although I've never been to New York, it makes me believe that it could be a pleasant place to visit, despite a good number of things I've heard against it. But I would like to visit some day.

 So many things that are simply marvelous in this movie. Just little simple things, the books mentioned, and just... I love the movie!

 So, I hope your valentines day was a good one.

Happy Valentines Day!


   -Mae

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A life and a love

Resolutions

Fewer Things