Stuck

So this weekend has been full of both productivity and inactivity, because hurting your knee bad enough to make you unable to walk tends to put a bit of a damper on things. Well, but I did get begin the process of redoing my bedroom! I have lots of boxes that need sorted and such, deciding what to keep, throw away, or sell. Sometimes (far more often than I have done) you need to just clear all the clutter away, and get rid of all the things you don't want or need, any longer. Also, I've had plenty of time to find things online for inspiration on how I would like to fully redo my room when it's fair weather again, and I can open my windows to let fresh air in. But I the meantime, finding ways to amuse myself until my knee heals will be a process of its own. Although I tend to be easily interested in things I do for hobbies, I had to hurt my knee the one week that I have hit both a drawing and writers block. And quite frankly that doesn't leave me much to do without moving around. Sure there's the tv, but you can only watch so much of it before you go crazy.  There's always music, and indeed, I plan on listening to a bit of it tomorrow. And easing of course, I got a few books this Christmas that I have yet to read.
 So indeed, now begins the quest for defeating cabin fever.


-Mae

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A life and a love

Resolutions

Blogiversary