Stage 3b: Plethora!!

Burnout? I didn't think I would be saying that word so soon this month. So I decided that I haven't, not out loud anyways. I don't think...

 But who cares, burnout is just the temporary writers block for NaNoWriMo and I really don't expect ANY of this to make sense but frankly I don't care.
 I feel pretty today and right now, so that has upped my mood. And a very long and very good phone conversation happened today so I am actually feeling GREAT. :D Lots of emoji's in the future with this post because of raisins. (Note: I say raisins out loud a lot instead of reasons so I figured I'd just start typing it)

 Also.. I need to close the blinds, as it has gotten dark out and I want to turn on lamps.
So in the meantime, writing. Is not probably going to be getting done, or if it does than it will most likely be nonsense! :D Isn't that great! Also, a good way to help your NaNoWriMo word count (if you are truly and completely out of ideas and exhaustedly desperate) try eliminating contractions. Instead of


  • It's - it is
  • I'm - I am
  • this'll - this will (okay I probably am the only person who uses that one.)
Just pretty much anything in general that you can uncontract without it sounding like old English, try and use 'em.
 Abbreviations don't count since how they just represent part of a word and word counters don't know the difference. :) Still a word!

 So on this extremely strange and completely impromptu blog post. For now I bid you adue, because I'm hungry and I also need to write.. and read.. long story. Have a nice night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A life and a love

Resolutions

So I broke my phone