I can do anything

 I can literally do anything, and I have no desire to let anyone tell me anything different. Because I've proven again and again to people who've said, "You cant do that," or "You cant handle that." You know what I did? I did it. And I handled it. Sometimes better than the person who said I couldn't do it. Though more often than not the person telling me that, is myself. But no longer. Even yesterday... gosh. I was insane yesterday. I have a strange sense of proving myself to people who think I cant handle something. Like eating a Ghost Pepper Chip anybody? One of my friends at youthgroup offered me one, she really liked them, another one of my friends tried one without knowing what they were. The two guys there as well refused to try them. I, knowing what they were, promptly broke off a piece and ate it. I tell ya, that had to be one of the most hilarious times from yesterday. Aside from having a lot of fun over on one of the NaNoWriMo forums. But gosh, eating Ghost pepper chip, and grinning later at the the people who wouldn't even try one, because to be honest, I actually would have eaten more if half of my tongue hadn't gone numb!
 So that was my main adventure for yesterday, aside from showing that a teen can still have a lot of fun going down a large inflatable slide, and having some marvelous marshmallows.
 That and, I have a song I want to share, it really makes me feel like I can do anything, no matter what it may be. And I have dubbed it my own personal theme song, and it's the only song I have ever listened to, and truly wanted it to last forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A life and a love

Resolutions

So I broke my phone