Swits-nits-pits-lits-knits-Spritz

 Spritz. I don't know why but I simply love the way the word sounds when I say it out loud. And then I'll end up going along a whole long list of words that I've made up to rhyme with it, something like this.

 Spritz-witz-brits-nits-slits-skits-sits-lits-knits-bits-tritz-mits-nits-pits-bits-fitz-snits-wits-fits-rits-lits-brits-nits-swits-snits.

All of that I said in my head as I was typing it out so there it a number of repititions in there! But still, it's all fun! Spritz. I bothered to look it up because the moment I actually said it, I went blank for a moment on what the word actually meant. Though I'd known for ages. Just one of those things you know? :)

 Spritz: squirt or spray something at or onto something in quick short bursts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A life and a love

Resolutions

So I broke my phone