Wright.

 Write. Right. Wright? I have made the mistake of writing wright more than once, if I am correct. (please tell me you expected the word right at the end of that sentence.)

There is no wrong way to write, so if writing is the only right way to write, that shouldn't it just be wright? I don't now, I've had a fair amount of caffeine today, which also explains my rather explosive word count this morning.
 I have surpassed myself in the word war world (try saying that 5 times fast) of my own goal to try and get more words in each time than I did previously. Well, this morning I did. When during a 15 minute word war I pumped out a grand 1,050 words.
 That's 70 words a minute.
   From a girl who does 58-60.

Lets just say I was stunned until just recently. I feel rather ahead of myself, despite the story itself not really going anywhere. But, whether or not it works, doesn't matter, as because I am the writer I may elect to ignore any piece of it I don't think works. I do not however, delete it because that gets rid of a lot of words that in their own way are actually fantastic. Just not for this story.
 Have you had any word wars yet this NaNoWriMo? If so, what was your highest word count so far?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A life and a love

Resolutions

So I broke my phone