My Blag.

Blag, Blog, Bloooooooog.

Tell me, did you read that last one with a oo like blue sound, or a long drawn out oh?
 Either way it's still ridiculous and I love it because it messes people up and some days it's just a little fun to mess with people :)

I really want this mug - awesome mug<---clickey clickey

I also really want to write during Camp NaNoWriMo. That might sound strange but I am really pumped right now to write, and I am seriously messing up so many words right now that if I did not go back and correct them this would be a totally illegible blog post.
 Someday I will post without any proofreading just to prove my point.

That day I shall lose many writer-followers for being willing to post such a terrible monstrosity.
 I shall therefore continue to use words like therefore and regain their trust.
 In short right now, WRITING IS SO MUCH FUN! LIKE SERIOUSLY. IT'S SO AWESOME. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT BUT I'M SO EXCITED AND PUMPED RIGHT NOW THAT I JUST HAVE TO TYPE IT OUT BECAUSE IT'S TOO LATE TO BE LOUD IN THE HOUSE RIGHT NOW.
 Also my very fast and somewhat frantic typing probably already has other people in the house looking like this at me--> O.o
 Oh well! :D I DON'T CARE!

Have an awesome night you all! Whoever reads these posts. I LOVE YOU!!! :D

P.S. - please do not be frightened off by the sudden capslock and the smiley faces, I am having a very good night at youth group tonight and so on and so forth and all that such, and simply wish to express that. Thank you!


 :D :D :D :D Have a good night you all!! <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A life and a love

Resolutions

Blogiversary