Because I can

Because I am a writer and an artist, and because these were about the same price as all the boring stuff in the store--I bought some awesome writing and art supplies.

So without any more delay, the spoils of war findings from today's adventure.



  • Mechanical pencils with woodland creatures! Foxes, hedgehogs (I think), owls, and racoons! Not to mention refillable, that's always a nice option.




  • Washi tape and molded erasers! If you don't know what washi tape is, go look it up an oogle at all the designs available. They vary in sizes as well, this one is 1" wide, with a carnival design, I've already put a strip across my computer for a decoration. The molded pizza erasers actually come apart, the cheese layer and then the green and red toppings! Although some people collect them, I prefer to use them as they work very well with the types of paper I use. Might as well make what I use fun!




  • Elephant note paper, and two googly eyed push pins!
 




  • More note cards! This will be awesome for outlining my books! *whispers* and it was on sale for a dollar! The stacks are an inch and a half thick each!

I also got some Pilot pens which are stellar for my artwork! I buy the .38 for what I do, but I might grab some .5's the next time I'm at the store!
So these were today's findings, and honestly if I can get things that look like this for the work that I do, why would I get anything else?
 Have an awesome rest of the week everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A life and a love

Resolutions

Blogiversary