Tai Chi

 So while I may not have anything wrong with my internal organs (praise God for that! I was freaking out so much this week) I do have very weak core muscles. My doctor told me to either take up Yoga, or some form of burst exercise (every day, for pretty much the rest of my life) (I am far to young to be experiencing the pains in my back that I am apparently, and I was gravely unaware of the fact). I opted to go the yoga route, which also led me to Tai Chi.
 This was day one and I already feel a great difference in my body, almost like I'm more naturally energized than I have been in a long time.
 I've also decided to buy a disk by a Tai Chi instructor, for doing at home. I'm very much looking forward to doing it more, and seeing the results over time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A life and a love

Resolutions

Blogiversary