Changing scenery

 Dear reader,

 So although I've changed the appearance of my beloved little blog, I am happy to say they it will not be the only thing to change a bit. Plans for redecorating or for redesigning a bedroom or a house are in play, and I am quite excited!

 Although I do indeed try to keep my writing spirit up and invigorated, I will most surely and undoubtedly fall back on it all. For several reasons that is.
1) I only try. Do or do not, there is no try. Are very true words indeed. For this matter alone I have been called out on many undertakings, because when I'm asked, and I respond. "I do try," I am often times met with, "You need to do more than just try." So indeed. I shall do more than that.
2) I feel no inspiration, yet I will constantly forget the fact that it is not the writing alone I need inspiration for, but the writing that will give the inspiration too me to do with what I need, or what I please.
3) I am a forgetful person, so I try (there we go again!) to find ways to help me remember the things I need. But despite all that, I am again, only trying.
4) I have already half forgotten what this list was for, that is until I look back up at the sentence I began with, only further proving the need for ways to help my memory.
5) I believe I shall write today. One can only type so much before the flowing of it all needs to be transferred to something of use. In my case, a story.


-Mae

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A life and a love

Resolutions

Blogiversary