A life and a love

 Dear Reader,

I chose this particular title, because I just finished reading/looking at a story of another blogger, who drew each day of his and his wife's life for 365 days. But putting together specifically the days that he drew of them together.
 And I must say, it was the sweetest story that I have read. The Drawings of Curtis Wiklund and his wife Jordin.
 I have no other words to say than these, and these simple words say it all.

I love this story.
I love their story.
I love that they made a story and told it to the world in one of the most magnificent ways possible.
I love it that it's a story that is of the beauty real life holds.

I love it all.


And I love the story of life. And the story that God's given me. For although it was said, no one is told any story but their own. I take it to mean, it doesn't say that, you don't hear of another's story, but the only story that you will ever see through your own eyes...

   ... is your own.



-Currently lovestruck Mae

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolutions

So I broke my phone