A second wind

 Dear Reader,

 A second wind, although it may have come quickly and coldly, and not unprepared for, came yesterday.
 In the form of a spider.
There are a lot of spiders in my house, and I have gotten rid of them frequently, however the sudden necessity of disposing of several in one night, and then another one a few days later that was too fuzzy for my liking, and far too colorful, resulted in a "deep" clean.
 In otherwords, everything furniture wise was pulled away from the walls, and the entire room was vaccumed, then sprayed liberally till some parts dripped slightly with a homemade solution of warm water, orange oil, lemon oil, and peppermint. Three things that spiders hate.
 If I had any I would have added chestnut, but that's a bit harder to find. Plus I didn't have any on hand.
 But a second wind in the form of getting things done and out of the way, especially after having moved in eleven months ago. It's about time that some boxes actually got gone through, and that the random piles of paper around my room got organized.
 So slowly but surely, this is coming together, in one way or another. It's all coming together. Slowly and surely, it'll all working out.



 - Mae

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A life and a love

Resolutions

Blogiversary