Touching in on euphoria

 Dear Reader,

 I haven't written in the longest time, and it only came back to mind most recently that I hadn't posted in what may have seemed to some as forever.
Things in life have been sometimes full of, and then devoid of euphoria as a whole, with points nary in between.
 But as a whole, a life on it's own is worth celebrating, whether or not the life around you is as euphoric. A life is a marvelous thing to behold to be sure. And nothing else can replace it in any manner. Although here I speak of tales and long forgotten tolls, the one and simple fact yet remains.
 It is well.

It is well if I do not write here but once in a euphoric moment, no matter how far and few between they may be.
It is well if I find nothing worth writing in a day, for I have lived it so.
It is well to find something in the ordinary, just to find it extraordinary.
It is well, and all is well, with those who live a live unordinary.


-Mae

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A life and a love

Resolutions

Blogiversary