Posting

29.07.15:10.14.AM.

 The rain has gotten harder, the skies blacker. Thunder is rolling almost every second, and the cold front beginning. I'm not sure where this will all lead, but I know one thing. It's gotten hard too see.

Thunder, it's shaking the house, I know I've been posted here for nearly a year, but have yet to have seen such a constant pealing of thunder and lighting strikes as this. The lulls worry me at times, because I know the rushing torrents of rain will return with a vengeance in just a short while. All I can do is wait... ...wait and see, whether or not we'll lose power, and whether or not, I get that last sewing project done before it's too late and all power is lost to us. I can only hope.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A life and a love

Resolutions

Blogiversary