Untitled

 Dear Reader,

 Today was filled with many things, though not quite sailing ships or sealing wax. But what it did have were memories. It rained, the wind blew, the sun returned, the world was bright. The sunset elegant, and not overbright. The clouds filling the sky, and a wispy half moon appeared. Music that fill the air for hours, and sunshine that blazed for summer. Friends to laugh and talk with, and making new ones too. Meeting acquaintances and getting to know each other better. Dancing with the crowd as the bands played. Catching a CD when holding your hand in the air for loving the band. High-fiving band members as they dance with the crowd to either wait for their turn, or just enjoying the moment after having sung their piece. Laughing and dancing, and loving it all. Oh my dear new hometown and my new friends, how I love you all. You make me feel welcome, you started by holding me dear. A precious moment when you simply acknowledged me, it will stay with me for eternity. To know you all is to be blessed, and I bless you all in return. You have helped me on, and helped me to grow. I may be new, I may be young, I may not know anyone, but I took a breath, I opened my eyes, stepped one foot forward, and met hands in reply. I held mine close, but not yet unyielding, but suddenly rushed, when shown to new feelings. I have many friends, and I am blessed. But if you only knew, that in return, I also bless you.

To all of my friends, who have made me feel whole again, I thank you.


-Mae

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A life and a love

Resolutions

Blogiversary